- Title:Ghetto Youth Dem Rising
- Style:Roots Reggae, Dancehall
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1921 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1875 megabytes
- Size WMA version1923 megabytes
- Formats:MPC TTA MP3 DMF AIFF AA DXD
Album · 2013 · 7 Songs. 3. Lock Dem Off. Ninjaman. 4. Sound Fi Get Kuff.
Bad Moon Rising is the second studio album by American rock band Sonic Youth, released in March 1985 by Blast First and Homestead Records. The album is loosely themed around the dark side of America, including references to obsession, insanity, Charles Manson, heavy metal, Satanism, and early European settlers' encounters with Native Americans.
3. 25 beğenme · 10 kişi bunun hakkında konuşuyor .
Seems like dem life has been wasted Is only blood, sweat and tears they have tasted And every day, the youths dem face death Inna the garrison dem bo yah, me no see no smiling face yet The youths dem frustrated So dem a show less love and more hatred So now-a-days, the gift of life no sacred A peer mislead. Ghetto youths rise And realize keep your eyes 'pon the prize Doh believe none a dem lies Ghetto youths rise And realize when a ghetto youth dies A tear drops (full up me eyes) Ghetto youths rise And realize keep your eyes 'pon the prize Doh believe none a dem lies Ghetto youths rise And realize when a ghetto youth dies A tear.
Album Double Trouble Riddim. Big man don't gimmie nuh story What about poor people glory? Dem say, it's a criminal zone this So no love di police nuh show we Dem waan we pon death row Watch yuhself enuh ghetto youth Dem waan we pon death row Watch yuhself enuh ghetto youth. Round a Sparta 'round a Red Dirt A nuff youth 'round deh so waan work 'Memba seh dem have pickney fi mind Society fi have a heart sometime Nuff gyal have whole heap CXC Cyan pay fi go UWI, nor UT Some drop outta school from early Now she unemployed with a baby. Big man don't gimmie nuh.
|A2||–Rod Taylor||Love Is A Splendid Thing|
|A3||–Lloyd Hemmings||Mr. Senior|
|A4||–Junior Delgado||Rough And Tough|
|A5||–Anthony Selassie||Give Me Good Loving|
|A6||–Sugar Minott||Ghetto Youth|
|B1||–Chris Wayne||Give Me The Sensi|
|B2||–Fire Fox||Mr. Promoter|
|B4||–Fire Fox||Give Them Reggae|
|B5||–Steve Wander*||Don't Throw It All Away|
- Pressed By – Wakefield Manufacturing – 48911
- Recorded At – Promotion Studio
- Mixed At – Promotion Studio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Poli-Rhythm, Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Poli-Rhythm, Ltd.
- Design – Joanna Bodenweber
- Engineer – Admiral Ken*
- Producer, Engineer – Sugar Minott
NotesPhotographs courtesy of Sugar. Special thanks to Maxine Stowe.
Sleeve - Made In Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1166-17560-1 4
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Run Out [Etched]): HB.60 A- 48911
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Run Out [Etched]): HB.60.B 48911