- Title:Jungle Jazz
- Style:Drum n Bass, Jungle
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1690 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1831 megabytes
- Size WMA version1920 megabytes
- Formats:ADX FLAC ADX AUD VQF MP4 XM
Jungle Jazz Vol. 3 (2xLP, Comp, Promo, W/Lbl).
Play Jungle Jazz album songs MP3 by Les Baxterand download Jungle Jazz songs on Gaana. Jungle Jazz is a English album released on 19 Nov 2013. Jungle Jazz Album has 12 songs sung by Les Baxter. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Jungle Jazz songs on Gaana.
1967 soundtrack album by Various Artists. Soundtrack album by. Various Artists. The Jungle Book, the soundtrack to the eponymous Disney film, has been released in three different versions since the film's release in 1967. The film score was composed by George Bruns, with songs written by Terry Gilkyson and the Sherman Brothers.
I remember a friend brought me this album on casette tape - it was the year could 2000/2001 and the sheer quality of this album was of medium quality by what sounded like classic albums Eno - Dreamy. For 10 years I was looking for this album even in the mp3 to listen to it in better quality, because to get the original CD is almost impossible. You do not know what was.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Wax Doctor||Atmospheric Funk
Engineer – Alex ReeceProducer – Wax DoctorWritten-By – Wax Doctor
|A2||–Roni Size||It's A Jazzy Thing
Producer – DJ Die, Roni SizeWritten-By – Roni Size
Producer – PhotekWritten-By – Photek
|B1||–Alex Reece||Pulp Fiction
Producer – Alex ReeceWritten-By – Reece*
|B2||–Ohm Guru||Tokio Station (Meditation Remix)
Producer – Ohm Guru, Rise Of The TriadsRemix [Additional Production Remix] – Gadd-A-Man*, Ohm GuruWritten-By – Gadda*, D'Aiello*, Rinaldi*
|B3||–Kid Loops||Back To The Lab
Producer – Kid LoopsWritten-By – Kid Loops
|C1||–Zion Spirit||Demons At Play
Producer, Arranged By – Stanley BregéotRecorded By – Wayne T.Written-By – Otchere*, Bregéot*
|C2||–Jonny L||This Time
Co-producer – Roni SizeProducer – Jonny LWritten-By – Jonny L
Producer – SindacopsWritten-By – Ghini
Producer – TyphornsWritten-By – Nemola*
|D2||–Ballistic Brothers||Come On (Simon Templar Remix)
Producer – The Ballistic Brothers*Producer [Additional Production], Remix – Wax DoctorWritten-By – Beddle*, Hill*, Rocky - Diesel*, Classen*
|D3||–Hidden Agenda||Is It Love?
Producer – Hidden AgendaWritten-By – Hidden Agenda
- Produced For – Vespa 2000 Production
- Produced For – Rufige Kru Productions
- Produced For – Nasty Habits Productions
- Produced For – 35mm
- Distributed By – Distribuzioni Flying Records Srl
- Distributed By – Flying Records (UK)
- Distributed By – Flying Records (USA) Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Irma Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Creamy Groove Machine Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – V Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metalheadz
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Irma CasaDiPrimordine
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Filter
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dorado Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Vespa 2000
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Virgin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 35mm
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Junior Recordings Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Junior Boy's Own
- Copyright (c) – Creamy Groove Machine Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – V Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Metalheadz
- Copyright (c) – Music Market
- Copyright (c) – Filter
- Copyright (c) – Dorado Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings
- Copyright (c) – EMI Virgin
- Copyright (c) – Junior Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Junior Boy's Own
- Recorded At – Acid Lab Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Wize Studios, London
- Compiled By [Selected By] – Simone Serritella
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Umbi Damiani
- Photography By [Cover], Artwork [Computer Artwork] – Elena Fiumi
NotesOn back cover:
[A3] Produced...for Refuge Kru-Nasty Habits Prod.
[C3] Produced...for 35MM
[D3] Produced...for Refuge Kru-Nasty Habits Prod.
Selected...for Vespa 200 Prod.
(P) 1996 IRMA Records-Italy
Distributed by: Distribuzioni Flying Records srl
Flying UK; Ltd
Flying U.S. Inc.
Copyrights on back cover:
A1: (C) & (P) 1995 Creamy Groove Machine
A2: (C) & (P) V Recording
A3: (C) & (P) 1995 Metal Headz
B1: (C) & (P) 1995 Metal Headz
B2: (C) Music Market (P) 1996 Irmacasadiprimordine / Irma Records
B3: (C) & (P) 1996 Filter / Dorado Records
C1: (C) Music Market (P) 1996 Vespa 2000 / Irma Records
C2: (C) & (P) 1996 XL Recording / Emi-Virgin
C3: (C) Music Market (P) 1996 35MM / Irma Records
D1: (C) Music Market (P) 1996 Irmacasadiprimordine / Irma Records
D2: (P) & (C) Junior Recording / Junior Boy's Own
D3: (C) MCR & (P) 1995 Metal Headz
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 5 099748 424211
- Rights Society: SIAE
- Other (B label): 484242 - 1 A-B
- Other (D label): 484242 - 1 C-D
- Matrix / Runout (A etched): 484242-1 SIDE A
- Matrix / Runout (B etched): IRMA 484242-1 B BIS
- Matrix / Runout (C etched): IRMA 484242-1 C ✲
- Matrix / Runout (D etched): 484242 1 SIDE D
|IRMA 484242-4||Various||Jungle Jazz (Cass, Comp)||Irma CasaDiPrimordine, Irma Global Village||IRMA 484242-4||UK||Unknown|
|IRMA 484242-2||Various||Jungle Jazz (CD, Comp)||Irma||IRMA 484242-2||Italy||1996|
|IRMA 484242-2||Various||Jungle Jazz (CD, Comp, Dig)||Irma||IRMA 484242-2||Italy||1996|