Twenty-Eight Teeth is the third album from Buck-O-Nine and was originally released in 1997 on TVT Records. All songs written by Buck-O-Nine except "I'm The Man" written by Joe Jackson. Jon Pebsworth - Vocals. Jonas Kleiner - Guitar. Dan Albert - Trombone. Anthony Curry - Trumpet. Craig Yarnold - Tenor Sax. Scott Kennerly - Bass. Produced, engineered and mixed by Neill King at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, California. Assistant Engineer - Giedon Zaretsky.
Buck-O-Nine – Twenty-Eight Teeth. Label: TVT Records – TVT 5760-1. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Art Direction – Ron Cameron. Producer – Buck-O-Nine. Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Neill King. Written-By – Buck-O-Nine (tracks: A1 to A4, A1 to B7), Joe Jackson (tracks: A5). Other Versions (5 of 6) View All. Cat.
Twenty-Eight Teeth Lyrics. You ever been so bored That you start counting all your teeth As you squirm around and fidget In you cluttered, lousy seat You ever been so tired That your spirit starts to sigh And your working everyday Just to make ends meet. What keeps me hangin' on? You ever wake up in a hotel room But can't remember the city or state You look around, you roam around But your mind just can't relate You ever been so lost That a map won't do you no good As you drive around in circles In a place or town Or some kind of neighborhood.
Album · 1997 · 14 Songs. Twenty-Eight Teeth Buck-O-Nine. Listen on Apple Music.
Twenty-Eight Teeth Buck-O-Nine. This album has an average beat per minute of 123 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 75/175 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Twenty-Eight Teeth. BPM Profile Twenty-Eight Teeth. Album starts at 112BPM, ends at 144BPM (+32), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Buck-O-Nine.
Song: Twenty─Eight Teeth Band: Buck─O─Nine Album: Twenty─Eight Teeth Bassist: Scott Tabbed By: BassD /. slide down slide up P a pause r let the note ring. Intro 00:01) G┌───────────────────────────────────────────────┐ D├──────4─.
Buck-O-Nine has the three-minute, get-in-get-out punk/pop aesthetic down to a science, which makes you wonder why they haven't hit it big by now. Surely one well-placed "buzzworthy" clip could have put these guys on the map, except that ska-punk has always been treated as a novelty in this country, and the door was opened just wide enough to let acts like No Doubt and Rancid slip through
Buck-O-Nine Twenty-Eight Teeth. other tracks: Buck-O-Nine. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw).
Buck-O-Nine Lyrics AlbequerqueLyrics Jennifer's ColdLyrics NineteenLyrics Round KidLyrics Steve Was DeadLyrics Tear JerkyLyrics. Mojim Lyrics Americas singers Buck-O-Nine Twenty-Eight Teeth. Twenty-Eight Teeth 】. Album songs： . lbequerque.
|5||I'm The Man||3:20|
|7||Steve Was Dead||2:00|
|8||What Happened To My Radio?||2:32|
|10||You Go You're Gone||3:07|
|14||Little Pain Inside||2:31|
- Distributed By – Shock Records Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Shock Records Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – PMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TVT Records
- Copyright (c) – TVT Records
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Engineered At – Rumbo Recorders
- Mixed At – Fantasy Studios
- Mixed At – Ranch Recording Studio
- Produced For – John Galt Entertainment, Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Key Bree Music
- Published By – Pokazuka Ltd.
- A&R – Tom Sarig
- Accordion, Tambourine – Stella Cotati
- Art Direction, Design – Ron Cameron
- Bass – Scott Kennerly
- Drums – Steve Bauer
- Edited By [Digital] – Roger Lian
- Engineer – Alvin Clark (tracks: 9)
- Engineer [Assistant At Rumbo Recorders] – Dave Dominguez* (tracks: 9)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Gideon Zaretsky
- Guitar – Jonas Kleiner
- Legal – David Codikow
- Management [For Mussio Management] – Kathy Mussio
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Producer – Buck·O·Nine*
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Neill King (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 14)
- Producer, Mixed By – David Kershenbaum (tracks: 9)
- Saxophone – Craig Yarnold
- Trombone – Dan Albert
- Trumpet – Anthony Curry
- Vocals – Jon Pebsworth
- Written-By – Buck-O-Nine (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 14), Joe Jackson (tracks: 5)
NotesRecorded and Mixed at Fantasy Studios, Berkley CA.
Except "Twenty-Eight Teeth" produced and mixed for John Galt Entertainment Inc.
Mixed At Ranch Recording Studio, Slovang, CA.
Assistant engineered at Rumbo Recorders.
Tracked at Rumbo Recorders, Canoga Park, CA.
All songs © 1997 Key Bree Music/BMI except track 5 © 1979 Pokazuka Ltd. administered by ARZO Publishing / ASCAP.
℗&© 1997 TVT Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 16581 57602 5
- Barcode (String): 016581576025
- Matrix / Runout: MADE BY PMI * CTX091CD * #01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L281
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4600
|TVT 5760-2||Buck-O-Nine||Twenty-Eight Teeth (CD, Album)||TVT Records||TVT 5760-2||US||1997|
|3508001-2||Buck-O-Nine||Twenty-Eight Teeth (CD, Album)||TVT Records, Abril Music||3508001-2||Brazil||1998|
|TFCK 87115, none||Buck-O-Nine||Twenty-Eight Teeth (CD, Album)||Toy's Factory, TVT Records||TFCK 87115, none||Japan||1997|
|TVT 5760-2||Buck-O-Nine||Twenty-Eight Teeth (CD, Album)||TVT Records||TVT 5760-2||Canada||1997|
|TVT 5760-1||Buck-O-Nine||Twenty-Eight Teeth (LP, Album)||TVT Records||TVT 5760-1||US||1997|