- Performer:The Benson Orchestra Of Chicago
- Title:Crooning / I'll Keep On Loving You
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1389 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1160 megabytes
- Size WMA version1604 megabytes
- Formats:AUD VQF MP1 WAV FLAC DXD ADX
Established by Cellist, Impresario and Band Manager, Edgar A. Benson in 1920, the band became one of the most popular dance bands of the early 1920s.
Established by Cellist, Impresario and Band Manager, Edgar A.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
A complete collection of recordings by the Benson Orchestra would require an added wing of a house just to store it. The group launched the career of many a jazz great, boasting lovely melodic soloists such as saxophonist Frankie Trumbauer, and rhythmically propelled by the up and coming drummer Gene Krupa. The history of the orchestra is colorful, including a long stint at the truly mobbed-up Chicago venue known as Marigold Gardens. Benson Orchestra was named after its manager, the mediocre cellist Edgar A. Benson, and musically, it was never led by anyone with that surname . Benson Orchestra Of Chicago - Wabash Blues, 1921. Crooning - The Benson Orchestra of Chicago. Jazz Age: The Benson Orchestra of Chicago - Say It While Dancing, 1922. Bimini Bay - The Benson Orchestra of Chicago.
The Benson Orchestra of Chicago was an American musical ensemble that was popular during the 1920s. Founded by Edgar A. Benson, its members at different times included saxophonist Frankie Trumbauer, drummer Gene Krupa, and pianists Roy Bargy and, later, Don Bestor, who served as its musical directors.
Roy Bargy; Benson Orchestra of Chicago. Instrumentalist - Piano. Roy Bargy; Benson Orchestra of Chicago. I'll keep on loving you. Jazz/dance band. It must be someone like you. Roy Bargy; Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Benson Orchestra of Chicago Trilha sonoras. Trilha sonora filmes. Conhecido por. Filmografia: Benson Orchestra of Chicago músicas.
5 years ago 5 years ago. Electronic. ambient indie Iceland.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By [Uncredited] – Roy BargyComposed By – William F. Caesar
|B||I'll Keep On Loving You
Arranged By [Uncredited] – Roy BargyComposed By – Vincent Rose
- Record Company – Victor Talking Machine Co.
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Clarinet [Uncredited], Soprano Saxophone [Uncredited] – Matthew Amaturo
- Banjo [Uncredited] – Joe Miller
- Directed By, Piano [Uncredited] – Roy Bargy
- Drums [Uncredited] – Unknown Artist
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Thomas Thatcher
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Guy Carey
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Rick Adkins
- Tuba [Uncredited] – William Foeste
- Violin [Uncredited] – Joe Baum
NotesDance band; fox trots.
Side A = Mx. B-25152-1
Side B = Mx. B-25153-3
Both sides were recorded on April 12, 1921 in Chicago, IL.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 2K 18765A 4 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 2I 18765B 14 3