- Style:Indie Rock
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1120 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1525 megabytes
- Size WMA version1111 megabytes
- Formats:FLAC APE DTS MP2 WMA VQF XM
Transatlanticism is the fourth studio album by indie rock band Death Cab for Cutie, released on October 7, 2003, by Barsuk Records. The band's second concept album, Transatlanticism features a theme set around long-distance love. The first two singles, "The New Year" and "The Sound of Settling", reached number 86 and 84, respectively, on the UK Singles Chart.
Аккорды, текст к песне 'Transatlanticism (album)' исполнителя (композитора) Death Cab For Cutie. На сайте может быть представлено несколько вариантов, проверьте соответствующий список. The new year . CAPO: 1st Fret.
Death Cab For Cutie Lyrics. Transatlanticism" The clouds above opened up and let it out. I was standing on the surface of a perforated sphere When the water filled every hole. And thousands upon thousands made an ocean, Making islands where no island should go. Oh no. Those people were overjoyed; they took to their boats. I thought it less like a lake and more like a moat. The rhythm of my footsteps crossing flatlands to your door have been silenced forever more. Transatlanticism" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
Death Cab for Cuties classic album Transatlanticism, reissued for its 10th anniversary after being out of print for years. Four sides of high-quality 180-gram vinyl in a nice gatefold sleeve, with a 12-page full-color booklet. Comes with download of the album plus the newly released original demos, many of which are drastically different from the final versions. Exclusive discount for Prime members
Complete your Death Cab For Cutie collection.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The New Year||4:06|
|A3||Title And Registration||3:39|
|B2||The Sound Of Settling
Handclaps, Percussion [Stomps] – Ben*, Jason*, Nick*, Rob Herbst
Choir [The Barsuk Men's Choir] – Ben*, Chris*, John Roderick, Nick*, Phil Wandscher, Sean Nelson
|D1||Death Of An Interior Decorator||2:56|
|D2||We Looked Like Giants||5:32|
|D3||A Lack Of Color||3:36|
- Licensed From – Barsuk Records
- Recorded At – The Hall Of Justice
- Recorded At – Tiny Telephone
- Recorded At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Recorded At – Ironwood Studios
- Recorded At – Studio X
- Mastered At – RFI Mastering
- Mastered At – AcousTech Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated
- Artwork By [Boy Swimming] – Logan Cosmos Schuster
- Artwork, Layout – Adde Russell
- Booking – Trey Many
- Engineer [Assistant, Avast!] – Kevin Suggs, Stuart Hallerman, Troy Tietjen
- Engineer [Assistant, Hall Of Justice] – Joel Brown, Robbie Skrocki
- Engineer [Assistant, Ironwood] – Katy Perkins, Steve Wiseman
- Engineer [Assistant, Studio X] – Kory Kruckenberg, Sam Hofstedt
- Engineer [Assistant, Tiny Telephone] – Aaron Prellwitz
- Legal – Conrad Rippy
- Mastered By – Ed Brooks
- Mastered By [Prepared For Vinyl] – Kevin Gray, Lon Neumann
- Mixed By – Christopher Walla* (tracks: A1 to A3, B3 to D3), John Goodmanson (tracks: B1, B2)
- Performer – Benjamin Gibbard*, Christopher Walla*, Jason McGerr, Nicholas Harmer
- Producer, Recorded By – Christopher Walla*
- Songwriter – Gibbard*, Walla* (tracks: A1, A3, B1, C1, D2), McGerr* (tracks: A1, D2), Harmer* (tracks: A1, B3, D2)
- Words By – Benjamin Gibbard*
NotesHype sticker reads: Limited edition 180g vinyl. Includes a 12-page, full-size, full-colour lyrics/credits/artwork booklet.
Durations are not printed on any of the album material.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 655173991114
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - etched): SBR-012-A 10470.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - etched): SBR-012-B 10470.2
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout - etched): SBR-012-C 10470.3
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout - etched): SBR-012-D 10470.4
- Matrix / Runout (Side A/B/C/D runout - etched): KPG @ATM W/L.N.
|bark32||Death Cab For Cutie||Transatlanticism (CD, Album)||Barsuk Records||bark32||US||2003|
|GvHC 008, GHvC 008||Death Cab For Cutie||Transatlanticism (2xLP, Album)||Grand Hotel Van Cleef, Grand Hotel Van Cleef||GvHC 008, GHvC 008||Germany||2003|
|MRCD 246||Death Cab For Cutie||Transatlanticism (CD, Album)||Munich Records||MRCD 246||Netherlands||2003|
|LMM-163||Death Cab For Cutie||Transatlanticism (CD, Album, Gol)||LMM||LMM-163||US||2004|
|arc017||Death Cab For Cutie||Transatlanticism (CD, Album)||Architecture Label||arc017||Australia||2003|