- Performer:Don Friedman Trio
- Title:The Days Of Wine And Roses
- Style:Contemporary Jazz, Post Bop, Avant-garde Jazz
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1504 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1594 megabytes
- Size WMA version1454 megabytes
- Formats:MP1 DTS AU VOC FLAC DTS MMF
I Don't Know Yet - Don Friedman, Giampiero Prina. It Could Happen To You - Don Friedman, Giampiero Prina. More by Don Friedman Trio.
Don Friedman Trio - Days Of Wine And Roses. Brian Baggett Trio - The Days Of Wine And Roses. Sax'O'Phone - The Days of Wine and Roses. New York Jazz Lounge - The Days of Wine and Roses. Francesco Digilio, Federico Labbiento - The Days of Wine and Roses (Jazz Guitar Easy Lessons).
Days of Wine and Roses is a 1962 drama film directed by Blake Edwards with a screenplay by JP Miller adapted from his own 1958 Playhouse 90 teleplay of the same name. The movie was produced by Martin Manulis, with music by Henry Mancini, and features Jack Lemmon, Lee Remick, Charles Bickford and Jack Klugman. The film depicts the downward spiral of two average Americans who succumb to alcoholism and attempt to deal with their problems.
Henry Mancini wrote the Days of Wine and Roses for a 1962 movie by the same name. Jazz musicians adapted the tune as their own, and now Days of Wine and Roses is now a very common and important jazz standard. Wes Montgomery was one of the first jazz artists to record The Days of Wine and Roses on his album Boss Guitar. Videos to learn the melody/changes. Days of Wine and Roses. Herb Ellis - Days of wine and roses.
The Days of Wine and Roses.
|1||The Days Of Wine And Roses||6:16|
|2||Hi Low Fast Low Hi||6:23|
|3||Body And Soul||9:26|
|4||I Don't Know Yet||7:09|
|5||You Go To My Head||6:29|
|6||Free At Last||7:40|
|7||Have You Met Miss Jones?||6:33|
|9||It Could Happen To You||7:02|
- Manufactured By – IREC Milano
- Recorded At – Mu Rec Studio
- Manufactured By – PhonoComp
- Bass – Marco Ricci
- Cover, Painting – Maria Bonandrini
- Drums – Giampiero Prina
- Engineer [Mastering] – Aldo Borrelli
- Engineer [Recording] – Paolo Falascone
- Liner Notes – Francis Davis
- Piano – Don Friedman
- Producer – Giovanni Bonandrini
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 27312 12772 0
- Barcode: 027312127720
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.