- Title:Piano Sonatas Op. 31 Nos. 1-3
- Style:Classical, Romantic
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1269 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1206 megabytes
- Size WMA version1278 megabytes
- Formats:MIDI DTS MOD AA WAV ADX MP2
The pianist Alfred Brendel KBE (born 5 January 1931) was a recording artist for more than half a century, from his first record of Prokofiev's Piano Concerto No. 5 at the age of 21, to his farewell concerts in 2008, recorded in Hanover and Vienna. He has recorded with only three record companies: Vox Records, Decca and Philips. Beethoven: Piano Sonatas, Op. 2 Nos. 1–3. DECCA. Beethoven: Piano Sonatas Nos. 8–11.
31, No. -3 (classical music album) - Play streams in full or download MP3 from Classical Archives (classicalarchives. Alfred Brendel Piano. CD: 1 Tracks: 10 Length: 1:12:15. Decca Music Group Ltd. Rel.
Beethoven: Piano Sonatas, Op. 31, Nos. 1-3. Philips 438134. Pictures At An Exhibition & Petrouchka Suite. Alfred Brendel, the Legendary Mozart & Beethoven Recordings, Vol. 1. Brendel: The Complete Early Mozart Recordings. The Masterpieces - Beethoven: Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 2 "Moonlight". Alfred Brendel 5/22/2013. 1 Sonata No. 28 in A Major, Op.
Alfred Brendel (piano) (Artist, Performer), Beethoven (Composer),. 3. Piano Sonata No. 1 in F minor, Op. 2/1: 3. Menuetto: Allegretto - Trio. 4. 2/1: 4. Prestissimo. 5. 25 in G major ('Cuckoo'), Op. 79: 1. Presto alla tedesca. 6.
CD1. 2/1. 1-1. Allegro. Gesangvoll, Mit Innigster Empfindung. Klaviersonate N. 1 As-dur O. 10. Moderato Cantabile, Molto Espressivo. Adagio, Ma Non Troppo.
Album · 2010 · 121 Songs. 31 in A-Flat, Op. 110: III. Adagio ma non troppo. Piano Concerto No. 3 in C Minor, Op. 37. Alfred Brendel, London Philharmonic Orchestra & Bernard Haitink. Brendel - Beethoven - Piano Concerto No. 5 "Emporer" Choral Fantasy Op. 80. 2011.
Beethoven: Piano Concerto N. ; Piano Sonata O. 7, "Appassionata". Alfred Brendel, Wiener Philharmoniker, Simon Rattle. Beethoven: Piano Sonatas, O. No. -3. Beethoven: Piano Sonatas No., 6 & 7. Alfred Brendel.
This album has an average beat per minute of 107 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 68/158 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Recent albums by Ludwig van Beethoven. Sonata No. 29 'Hammerklavier'; Bagatelles Op. 126.
|Sonata No.16 In G, Op. 31 No.1|
|Sonata No.17 In D Minor, Op. 31 No.2 (The Tempest)|
|4||Largo - Allegro||8:51|
|Sonata No.18 In E Flat, Op. 31 No.3|
|8||Scherzo (Allegretto Vivace)||5:05|
|9||Menuetto (Moderato E Grazioso)||3:53|
|10||Presto Con Fuoco|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Philips Classics Productions
- Recorded At – The Maltings
- Art Direction – George Cramer
- Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Engineer [Tape Editor] – Kees De Visser
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Ko Witteveen
- Liner Notes – Alfred Brendel, William Kinderman
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Ernst Podlesnigg (tracks: Ernst F. Podlesnigg)
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Monika Möllering
- Liner Notes [Italian Translation] – Giorgio Giandomenici
- Photography By – Isolde Ohlbaum
- Piano – Alfred Brendel
- Producer [Artist & Repertoire Production] – Eve Edwards
- Producer, Engineer [Recording Producer & Balance Engineer] – Martha De Francisco
NotesRecorded at The Maltings, Snape, UK, 11/1992
Title 'Piano Sonatas Op. Nos. 1-3' appears on spine.
Title 'Piano Sonatas - Klaviersonaten Op.3 No1, Op.31 No.2 «Der Sturm» - «Tempest» - «La Tempête», Op.31 No.3' appears on front cover.
Made in Holland
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 0305
|438 134-2||Beethoven*, Alfred Brendel||Beethoven*, Alfred Brendel - Piano Sonatas Op. 31 Nos. 1-3 (CD, Album)||Philips||438 134-2||Europe||1993|