- Title:Follow The Leader
- Style:Funk Metal, Nu Metal, Heavy Metal
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1726 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1134 megabytes
- Size WMA version1547 megabytes
- Formats:MPC RA VOX MIDI DMF AUD APE
Follow the Leader is the third studio album by the American nu metal band Korn. The album was released on August 18, 1998, through Immortal/Epic. This was their first album not produced by Ross Robinson. Instead, it was produced by Steve Thompson and Toby Wright.
In early 1998, Korn began work on their third album Follow The Leader in an atmosphere loaded with excessive alcohol, drugs and sex. Instead of using producer Ross Robinson as they’d done on their first two albums, the band chose Steve Thompson and Toby Wright and recorded at NRG Recording Studios in LA. Follow The Leader, featuring cover art by award-winning comic book artist Todd MacFarlane, debuted at in the US on the strength of the band’s already-established following combined with the success of the new album’s lead single Got The Life. We went through a crazy adjustment period. We used to be able to go out in the crowd and talk to people and suddenly I needed a bodyguard to go anywhere. In the fall of 1999, Korn set out on their first annual Family Values Tour with openers Limp Bizkit, Ice Cube, Rammstein, Incubus and Orgy.
Follow the Leader is the third studio album by the American nu metal band Korn. The album received a 5 Platinum certification in the United States on March 15, 2002 as well as a 3 Platinum in Australia and Canada. Its singles "Got the Life", and "Freak on a Leash", both charted on more than three charts, and their music videos are considered to be the first music videos retired from MTV, most. notably the MTV show "Total Request Live".
Follow The Leader (CDr, Album, Promo). 491221 9, EPC 491221 9. Korn.
FOLLOW THE LEADER was the third studio album by the Nu Metal band. Originally released in 1998, the album was produced by Steve Thompson and Toby Wright. Got the Life' and 'Freak on a Leash' charted on various charts. All of the KoRn albums of the 90's and the early 2000's was great Follow the Leader is one of KoRn's best CD but i like KoRn's first album and Life is Peachy better. This album is mixed with a rap sound and that is not a bad thing. Jonathan Davis is one of. the best singers and this is when all of the band members was in it like Brian Head Welch & David Silveria & James Munky Shaffer & Fieldy that was the real KoRn.
An album so darkly brilliant that, even for Korn, it was difficult to supersede. It had its moments, but half of us didn’t really like Life Is Peachy compared to the first album, guitarist Head admits today. But still, the eyes of the music world were upon Korn. Now we think it’s cool, says Munky. But at the time we were like, ‘Man, this is bullshit, people trying to sound like Korn.
Listen to Follow The Leader by Korn on Deezer. Composers: Jonathan Davis - Brian Welch - David Silveria - James Shaffer - Reginald Arvizu.
Studio album by Korn. Follow the Leader is the third studio album by American nu metal band Korn.
Listen to Follow The Leader now. Listen to Follow The Leader in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-14||Freak On A Leash||4:15|
|1-15||Got The Life||3:45|
|1-16||Dead Bodies Everywhere||4:44|
|1-17||Children Of The Korn
Guest – Ice CubeWritten-By [Additional Writer] – O'Shea Jackson
|1-20||All In The Family
Guest, Written-By [Additional Writer] – Fred DurstProgrammed By [Additional Programming] – Tommy D.*
|1-21||Reclaim My Place||4:32|
Guest, Written-By [Additional Writer] – Tre Hardson
|1-25.1||My Gift To You||7:14|
|1-25.4||Earache My Eye
Written-By – Cheech Marin, Gay De Lorne*, Tommy Chong*
|2-1||All In The Family (Clark World Mix)
Featuring – Fred DurstRemix, Producer, Mixed By – Clark Kent
|2-2||All In The Family (Sowing The Beats Mix)
Featuring – Fred DurstProducer [Additional], Remix – Level X
|2-3||All In The Family (Beats In Peace Mix)
Featuring – Fred DurstProducer [Additional], Remix – Level X
|2-4||All In The Family (Scary Bird Mix)
Featuring – Fred DurstRemix – Scarecrow Adams
|2-Video||The Best Of Korn TV|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Australia) Limited
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Jolene Cherry Music
- Published By – Goat Head? Music
- Published By – India Music Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Big Bizkit Music
- Published By – Gangsta Boogie Music
- Published By – Bridges In Babylon Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Recorded At – NRG Studios
- Mixed At – Southern Tracks
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Pressed By – SMEA – 0112040
- Pressed By – SMEA – 0112019
- A&R – Paul Pontius
- Bass – Fieldy
- Cover [Coloring] – Brian Haberlin
- Cover, Artwork – Todd McFarlane
- Cover, Design – Brent Ashe
- Drums – David*
- Drums [Additional Drums] – Justin Walden (tracks: 1-18, 1-20, 1-24)
- Edited By [Digitally Edited By] – Don C. Tyler
- Featuring – Fred Durst (tracks: 2-1 to 2-4)
- Guitar – Head , Munky
- Management, Executive-Producer – The Firm
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
- Photography By – Joesph Cultice*
- Producer – Steve Thompson
- Producer, Recorded By – Toby Wright
- Programmed By – Justin Walden (tracks: 1-17, 1-24)
- Recorded By [Additional Recording And Assisted By] – John Ewing Jr.
- Vocals, Bagpipes – Jonathan Davis
- Written-By, Producer – Korn
NotesThe first 12 tracks of CD 1 contain 5 seconds of silence each.
Track 1-25 contains two hidden tracks (1-25.3 and 1-25.4). Track 1-25.1 lasts for 7:14 before two minutes of silence (1-25.2).
Manufactured in Australia by Sony Music Entertainment (Australia) Limited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9399700054170
- Matrix / Runout (CD): 0112040-491221.2 01 IFPI L681 SMEA
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 6513
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI L681
- Matrix / Runout (Bonus): 0112019-SAMP2019 01 IFPI L681 SMEA
- Mould SID Code (Bonus): IFPI 6513
- Mastering SID Code (Bonus): IFPI L681
- Other (Catalog Number Bonus Disc): SAMP 2019
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|EK 69001, 69001||Korn||Follow The Leader (CD, Album)||Immortal Records , Epic, Epic Records Group||EK 69001, 69001||US||1998|
|EK 69001||Korn||Follow The Leader (CD, Album, RP)||Immortal Records , Epic||EK 69001||US||Unknown|
|CDMI 491221||Korn||Follow The Leader (CD, Album)||Immortal Records , Epic||CDMI 491221||Mexico||1998|
|ESCA-7319||Korn||Follow The Leader (CDr, Album, Promo)||Epic||ESCA-7319||Japan||1998|
|491221 9, EPC 491221 9||Korn||Follow The Leader (CD, Album + CD + Ltd, S/Edition)||Immortal Records , Epic||491221 9, EPC 491221 9||Europe||1998|