- Title:In The Heart Of The Heart Country
- Style:Folk Rock, Power Pop
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1293 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1937 megabytes
- Size WMA version1548 megabytes
- Formats:XM MP3 MMF MP2 AU DXD VOC
Heart of the Country" is a song written by Paul and Linda McCartney from their album Ram released in 1971. The song has simple acoustic tune with a heavy bass chorus, and an unusually mellow sound to the acoustic guitar that was achieved by tuning all of the strings a full step lower than standard pitch.
In the Heart of the Heart Country.
Release source: CD. Year: 2007.
One from the Heart is a soundtrack album of Tom Waits compositions for the Francis Ford Coppola film of the same name. It was recorded from October 1980 to September 1981, and released in February 1982. It was during this period that Waits met his wife Kathleen Brennan, an employee at the studio where it was recorded. Crystal Gayle features prominently on the record, performing either solo or in duets with Waits. The soundtrack was nominated for an Academy Award for Original Music Score.
Heart and Fire качай бесплатно, как и Panic Fire - Kiloton Heart, Skeggs - Hungry Heart, Shanti Fire - Lion Heart, Fire Town - Secret Heart, Fire Town - Heart Country.
Heart of the Country (оригинал Paul Mccartney). Сердце деревни (перевод Камила из Казани). Heart of the country. Сердце деревни, Where the holy people grow. Где живут святые люди, Heart of the country. Сердце деревни, Smell the grass in the meadow. Вдохни аромат травы на лугу. Want horse, I want sheep.
Witness the story of the men who faced the myth, Moby-Dick. Watch Chris Hemsworth in the exclusive trailer for Ron Howard's 7K. 784. In the Heart of the Sea - Whale Oil. 589. 31.
My Heart's in the Highlands" is a 1789 song and poem by Robert Burns sung to the tune Failte na Miosg. 1: Farewell to the Highlands, farewell to the North, The birth-place of Valour, the country of Worth; Wherever I wander, wherever I rove, The hills of the Highlands for ever I love. Chorus:) My heart's in the Highlands, my heart is not here, My heart's in the Highlands, a-chasing the deer; Chasing the wild-deer, and following the roe, My heart's in the Highlands, wherever I go.
Jack Jezzro And Friends. Tracks count: 15. Views: 24. Jack Jezzro And Friends - On The Other Hand 04:32. Jack Jezzro And Friends - The Dance 05:31. Jack Jezzro And Friends - Look At Us 04:00.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Places To Run
Written-By – Butch Vig
|A2||Carry The Torch||3:57|
|A4||Rain On You
Written-By – Butch Vig
|B3||There's A Fire||3:49|
|B4||One More Reason||3:55|
|B5||The Mystery Field||3:39|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – Smart Studios
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Artwork By [Design] – Abraxas Studio, Karin Preus
- Artwork By [Lyric Sheet Photo] – Mary Bero
- Bass – Tom LaVarda
- Drums, Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Recorded By – Butch Vig
- Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals, Artwork By ['typos'], Written-by – Phil Davis
- Mastered By – Dennis King
- Mixed By – Gary Klebe
- Photography [Back Cover] – Jeff Schultz
- Photography [Front Cover] – Jim Wildeman
- Producer, Mixed By – Fire Town
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Artwork By [Design], Written-By – Doug Erikson*
NotesContains inner sleeve with lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-81754-1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched (Except ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K. which is Stamped)): ST-A-876365-A ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K. [Logo SRC] 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched (Except ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K. which is Stamped)): ST-A-876366-A 1-1 [Logo SRC] ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K.
- Other (On Label - Side A): ST-A-876365-SP
- Other (On Label - Side B): ST-A-876366-SP
|FT 1013||Fire Town||In The Heart Of The Heart Country (LP, Album)||BOAT Records & Tapes||FT 1013||US||1986|
|A1-81754||Fire Town||In The Heart Of The Heart Country (LP, Album, CRC)||Atlantic||A1-81754||US||1986|
|81754-4, 7 81754-4||Fire Town||In The Heart Of The Heart Country (Cass)||Atlantic, Atlantic||81754-4, 7 81754-4||US||1987|
|WOU 1754||Fire Town||In The Heart Of The Heart Country (CD, Album)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 1754||US||2007|