- Title:Live 1992+
- Style:Noise, Experimental, Free Improvisation
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1615 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1722 megabytes
- Size WMA version1679 megabytes
- Formats:MP4 FLAC MOD AIFF AUD DMF MMF
Ground Zero is the 1990 debut album of Indian band 13AD. The album was widely praised in the Indian press. Cassette side A: Bad Taste. Cassette side B: Won’t give up. Revelation. Can’t make up my mind.
Ground-Zero – Ground Zero. Label: Les Disques Du Soleil Et De L'Acier – C-DSA 54047. 1. Ground-Zero 890604.
Ground Zero - Live 1992+ mp3 flac download free. Format: flac, wma, mp3 archive. Label: Doubtmusic – dmh-114 Type: CD, Album Country: Japan Date of released: 2007 Category: Electronic, Jazz Style: Noise, Experimental, Free Improvisation. Ground Zero - Live 1992+ MP3 version. 2647 downloads at 28 mb/s.
Ground Zero is a high end Live Music Bar, located at Lionschwok, Narayangarh, Chitwan.
Ground Zero - Live 1992+ download free. Singer: Ground Zero Album's name: Live 1992+ Label: Doubtmusic – dmh-114 Type: CD, Album Country: Japan Date of released: 2007 Category: Electronic, Jazz Style: Noise, Experimental, Free Improvisation. 1277 downloads at 15 mb/s. Ground Zero - Live 1992+ FLAC version. 1915 downloads at 11 mb/s.
Lyrics for Ground-Zero 1992 by GROUND-ZERO . More lyrics from the album.
Album Name Ground Zero. Released date 27 October 2014. Labels Standby Records. Music StyleDeathcore. Members owning this album20.
Live 1992+ released: 2007. Plays Standards released: 2000. Consummation released: 1998.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Music By – Hirose Junji*, Yamatsuka Eye
Music By – Kato Hideki, Yamatsuka Eye
|11||Lam Chen - Ying||8:21|
Music By – Otomo Yoshihide, Yamatsuka Eye
- Bass, Voice – Kato Hideki
- Design – Akira Sasaki
- Drums – Uemura Masahiro*
- Guitar, Turntables, Mixed By, Producer, Liner Notes – Otomo Yoshihide
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Cathy Fishman
- Music By – Hirose Junji* (tracks: 7, 8, 10, 13), Kato Hideki (tracks: 7, 8, 10, 13), Uemura Masahiro* (tracks: 7, 8, 10, 13), Otomo Yoshihide (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 9, 11), Otomo Yoshihide (tracks: 7, 8, 10, 13), Yamataka Eye* (tracks: 7, 8, 10, 13)
- Recorded By – Itoken (tracks: 1 to 11), Yoshiaki Kondo (tracks: 12, 13)
- Saxophone – Hirose Junji*
- Voice – Yamataka Eye*
NotesTracks 1-11 recorded live at 20000V, Tokyo, February 14, 1992.
Tracks 12 and 13 recorded at GOK Sound, Tokyo, February 1992.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4571222591141
- Matrix / Runout: TTCD-5744 dmh-114 Press in Taiwan C2F001C1948S
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LQ96
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9Z88