- Performer:Tony Sherman
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1205 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1736 megabytes
- Size WMA version1598 megabytes
- Formats:AAC AA ADX AC3 RA AIFF XM
1982 Ariola Music Benelux . Produced for Purple Eye Productions . Intersong Basart Publishing Group.
Lllove-ee from Tony Sherman () (7''). 1. Instrumental Version. More Albums by Tony Sherman. Ellovee-EeTony Sherman.
Tony Sherman - Elovee E. p3.
Maximum Security is the second studio album by guitarist Tony MacAlpine, released in 1987 through PolyGram. The album is MacAlpine's only release to enter the . Billboard 200, reaching No. 146 and remaining on that chart for eleven weeks.
Iommi is the debut solo album by Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi. The album took nearly five years to make. All of the songs were written by Iommi, producer Bob Marlette and the respective vocalists of each track (except "Black Oblivion", which was written by Iommi and Billy Corgan). According to Iommi, he and Phil Anselmo had recorded three tracks together for the album, but only one was put onto the album.
Tony Sherman - Ellovee-Ee - Polydor Records 1982 - Boogie80. Dutch singer Tony Sherman (from the Sherman Brothers) recorded a bunch of hits throughout the 70’s and the 80’s. But Ellovee-Ee is his funkiest tune by far! boogie80. This album features some awesome tracks including the title track Don’t Start A Fire (written by William Bell), the killer midtempo Do You Really Love Me (also released on 12 inch single under the mispelled name of Janice Bulluck ) and the killer song Excited (About Your Love) . Janice Bullock - Don't Start A Fire (1987) Late 80's Soul. This is Janice Bullock debut album released in 1987 on William Bell own label Wilbe Recording Corporation.
|B||Ellove-ee Instrumental Version||3:44|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ariola Benelux B.V.
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Lacquer Cut At – Sonopress
- Arranged By [Horns] – Glenn Gaddum
- Keyboards – Glenn Gaddum
- Producer, Arranged By – Pieter Van Driel
- Vocals, Instruments – Tony Sherman
Notes℗ 1982 Ariola Music Benelux b.v.
Produced for Purple Eye Productions b.v.
Intersong Basart Publishing Group
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): S 104 381 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): S 104 381 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): Made in Germany DS 104381-A//49913-1-Y DS 104 381 A-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 020 DS 104.381-B//49914-1-Y Made in Germany
|600 620, 600.620||Tony Sherman||Ellovee-Ee (12")||Ariola, Ariola||600 620, 600.620||Germany||1982|
|104 381, 104.381||Tony Sherman||Ellovee-Ee (7", Single)||Ariola, Ariola||104 381, 104.381||Europe||1982|
|POSPX 517||Tony Sherman||Ellovee-Ee (12", Promo, W/Lbl)||Polydor||POSPX 517||UK||1982|
|none||Tony Sherman||Ellovee-Ee (Acetate, 7", S/Sided)||Audiodisc||none||US||Unknown|
|LS 12 904||Tony Sherman||Ellovee-Ee (12", Promo)||Lakeside Records||LS 12 904||US||1983|