- Performer:Immortal Fate
- Title:Live On KZSU January 13, 1993
- Style:Death Metal, Grindcore
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1498 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1128 megabytes
- Size WMA version1758 megabytes
- Formats:DMF TTA ASF AA VOC XM AAC
Immortal Fate discography (misc). lt; Faceless Burial (1992). 1990 Demo - 1991 Demo's - 1992 Demo - 1993 Live at KZSU Radio Show (2019). Immortal Fate discography (all). lt; Beautiful (2000). Plutocracy discography (misc). lt; Off the Pigs (2010). Plutocracy discography (all). Live on KZSU January 13, 1993. Immortal Fate, Plutocracy. Recording information: Recorded live at KZSU radio.
1. Immortal Fate - Love Battery. 0. 2. Immortal Fate - El Padrino. 3. Immortal Fate - Healer. 4. Immortal Fate - Confession. 5. Plutocracy - Chickenz. 6. Plutocracy - Dankstahz. 7. Plutocracy - Snitch. Recorded live at KZSU radio. The album also includes interviews with both bands.
Plutocracy - Sniping Pigz (Album). Immortal Fate, Plutocracy - Live On KZSU January 13, 1993 (LP, Ltd, Red). Hail nothing 07. Us. 2012.
Watch now Immortal Fate, Plutocracy's video clip of album "Live On KZSU January 13, 1993". Blackout: The Dark Years.
Contact Immortal Fate on Messenger. KZSU Radio from 1993. These are quality cardboard fold-outs with a pocket, similar to a digipak, and hand-numbered at 666 copies.
Escape the Fate is the third studio album by American post-hardcore band Escape the Fate. It was released worldwide on November 2, 2010. It is the band's first and only album released on DGC/Interscope following their departure from Epitaph Records. The album charted No. 25 on the Billboard 200, No. 1 at Hard Rock Albums, No. 14 in a Rock Albums, No. 13 in Alternative and Independent charts and No. 118 in Digital Albums Chart
|A1||–Immortal Fate||Love Battery|
|A2||–Immortal Fate||El Padrino|
|B6||–Plutocracy||G Of The D|
|B7||–Plutocracy||Feel The Wrath|
- Mastered At – Mammoth Sound Mastering
- Recorded At – KZSU Stanford
- Artwork [Art], Layout – Charlie Mumma, Josh Perez , Shane StClair
- Bass – Jason* (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Bass, Vocals – Big Boy (tracks: B1 to B10)
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Dan Lactose
- Drums – Freeway* (tracks: A1 to A4), M.A.X.* (tracks: B1 to B10)
- Edited By [Editing] – Charlie Mumma, Lucas Danner
- Guitar – Pat* (tracks: A1 to A4), Rich* (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Guitar, Vocals – Kalmex (tracks: B1 to B10), Stinkweed (tracks: B1 to B10)
- Liner Notes – DJ Eons One, Dan Lactose
- Mastered By – Dan Randall
- Transferred By [Original DAT Transfer] – Smurph
- Vocals – Josh* (tracks: A1 to A4)
NotesLimited edition of 300 copies, all on clear red vinyl. Housed in a gatefold jacket with a double-sided poster and a single-sided 12"x12" insert.
Recorded live on 90.1 FM KZSU Stanford's Wednesday Night Live, January 13th, 1993. Mastered on April 16, 2011.
Liner Notes credit appears as "Dan Lactose aka DJ Eons One".