- Style:Krautrock, Abstract, Modern Classical, Ambient
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1273 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1234 megabytes
- Size WMA version1537 megabytes
- Formats:VOC DTS MOD MP2 MP4 WMA MPC
Cyborg is the second album by Klaus Schulze. It was originally released in 1973, and in 2006 was the nineteenth Schulze album reissued by Revisited Records. All CD issues of this album prior to the 2006 reissue had the tracks "Synphära" and "Chromengel" incorrectly transposed (though the packaging was always printed correctly). But Beautiful", the bonus track on the reissue is the first part of the concert which took place in Brussels at the Cathédrale St-Michel on October 17, 1977
Cyborg Vol. 1 (2xCass, Album). Cle 33 001, cle 3. 01, 33001 ab/CD. Cyborg (2xLP, Album, Quad, Gat). Cyborg (2xCD, Album, RE, Dig).
In Booklet: "Cyborg" was recorded in Berlin in the first half of 1973. The bonus track was recorded during a concert in Brussels in 1977. Original release (without the bonus track) October 1973. The four "Cyborg" titles are published by Schacht Musikverlage. The bonus title "But Beautiful" is published worldwide by . Photography: kdm Archive.
From the early days of electronic experimentation in the pop field, Klaus Schulze's second solo album still today it stands as one of the most powerful examples of ambient pulse music ever conceived. The dense layers of rhythm and synthetic tone colors melt into a seamless, flowing soundscape of melody, motion and spatial effects. It's a monumental double album of "cosmic music.
By: Klaus Schulze (1973, Electronic). More albums from Klaus Schulze: Inter Face by Klaus Schulze. Miditerranean Pads by Klaus Schulze. Beyond Recall by Klaus Schulze. Dosburg Online by Klaus Schulze. Silhouettes by Klaus Schulze. Vanity Of Sounds by Klaus Schulze. Big In Japan (Live In Tokyo 2010) by Klaus Schulze. Drive Inn by Klaus Schulze. View all albums . Cyborg. By: Klaus Schulze (1973, Electronic).
X is the tenth album by Klaus Schulze. It was originally released in 1978, and in 2005 was the fifth Schulze album reissued by Revisited Records. On X Schulze attempted to execute a concept album of six "musical biographies" evoking contemporary or historical intellectuals with an influence on Schulze: Friedrich Nietzsche, Georg Trakl, Frank Herbert, Friedemann Bach, Ludwig II. von Bayern, and Heinrich von Kleist
Cyborg is a music studio album recording by KLAUS SCHULZE (Progressive ve Rock) released in 1973 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Cyborg Belle Antique 2018. Cyborg by Klaus Schulze Revisited. Cyborg - France 2 LP Isadora.
Pictures, videos, biodata, and files relating to Cyborg (Klaus Schulze album) are also acceptable encyclopedic sources.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Revisited Records
- Copyright (c) – Revisited Records
- Licensed From – SPV GmbH
- Manufactured By – Marquee Inc.
- Distributed By – Disk Union
- Design [Original Cover Design] – Peter Geitner
- Interviewee – Klaus Schulze
- Interviewer, Liner Notes – Albrecht Piltz
- Liner Notes – kdm*, 中野泰博*
- Orchestra – Colloquium Musica Orchestra
- Organ, Synthesizer [VCS 3], Vocals, Percussion, Composed By, Producer – Klaus Schulze
- Painting [Booklet Front Painting] – Urs Amann
- Reissue Producer [Re-release Producer] – Klaus D. Mueller*
NotesOriginally recorded in Berlin, 1973, except track 2.2 recorded live in St. Michael Cathedral, Brussels, 17 Oct. 1977.
Comes in a CD sized papersleeve album replica (gatefold), with two inserts of notes (one in English and German, and one mostly in Japanese).
Orchestra credited as "Colloquium Musica Orchestra" in the insert, as "Cosmic Orchestra" on the inside of the cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988044 372641
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): ARC-7264 5-4921
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1 - CD 2): IFPI LT 46
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 ): IFPI ACG10
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): ARC-7265 5-4922
- Mould SID Code (CD 2): IFPI ACG15
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|KM 2/58.005||Klaus Schulze||Cyborg (2xLP, Album)||Kosmische Musik||KM 2/58.005||Germany||1973|
|18-7020-1||Klaus Schulze||Cyborg (2xLP, Album, RE)||Gramavision||18-7020-1||US||Unknown|
|BRAIN 2/1078, 0001 078-2||Klaus Schulze||Cyborg (2xLP, Album, RE)||Brain, Brain||BRAIN 2/1078, 0001 078-2||Germany||Unknown|
|BRAIN 2/1078, brain 2/1078||Klaus Schulze||Cyborg (2xLP, Album, RE)||Brain, Brain||BRAIN 2/1078, brain 2/1078||Germany||1975|
|REV 058||Klaus Schulze||Cyborg (2xCD, Album, RE, Dig)||Revisited Rec.||REV 058||Germany||2006|