- Performer:Seals & Crofts
- Title:Year Of Sunday
- Style:Folk Rock, Folk
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1435 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1145 megabytes
- Size WMA version1602 megabytes
- Formats:TTA AIFF RA DTS APE MMF ADX
Music By – Dash Crofts (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5), James Seals, B. Lightig (tracks: A4), Vince Clark (2) (tracks: B3). Percussion – Victor Feldman. Producer – Louie Shelton. Recorded at Morgan Studios in London and A&M Studios, Hollywood. Matrix, Runout (Side 1 Label): (S39995).
Seals and Crofts is the eponymous debut album of pop/folk duo Seals and Crofts. All songs written by Jim Seals unless otherwise indicated. Sea of Consciousness". Birthday of My Thoughts". Seven Valleys" (Jim Seals, Dash Crofts). See My Life (Reprise)". Jim Seals – vocals, guitar. Dash Crofts – vocals, mandolin. Louie Shelton – bass.
This album has an average beat per minute of 139 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 73/180 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Year of Sunday. BPM Profile Year of Sunday. Album starts at 102BPM, ends at 103BPM (+1), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Seals & Crofts.
This song is by Seals & Crofts and appears on the album Year Of Sunday (1971). Lyrics and music by James Seals and Dash Crofts, 1971)From the album YEAR OF SUNDAY (1972). We all live in the Year of Sunday, so many things are in store for u. h what a gift to be born in Sunday's beautiful light way down here in the dusk. People, return to the tree of oneness, oh won't you hurry the Presence is there
Features Song Lyrics for Seals & Crofts's Year of Sunday album. Seals & Crofts - Year of Sunday Album Lyrics. Seals & Crofts Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Seals & Crofts Lyrics.
Year of Sunday is the third album by soft rock duo Seals and Crofts. It was released in 1971 on Warner Bros. Records and was their first record for a major label. All songs written by Jim Seals and Dash Crofts unless otherwise indicated. Side One. "When I Meet Them" – 3:15. High on a Mountain" (Bobby Lichtig, Seals) – 4:08. Year of Sunday" – 5:48. Side Two. "Paper Airplanes" – 2:41. Springfield Mill" (Seals, Vince Clark) – 3:05. Ancient of the Old" – 3:25. Sudan Village" – 4:08.
Seals & Crofts - Springfield Mill 03:07. Seals & Crofts - Paper Airplanes 02:53. Seals & Crofts - High On A Mountain 04:12. Seals & Crofts - Ancient Of The Old 03:26. One On One - Seals & Crofts, SEALS And CROFTS.
|A1||When I Meet Them||3:15|
|A2||'Cause You Love||3:22|
|A4||High On A Mountain||4:08|
|A5||Year Of Sunday||5:48|
|B4||Ancient Of The Old||3:25|
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Art Direction – Ed Thrasher
- Bass – Bobby Lightig*
- Drums – Russ Kunkel
- Electric Guitar – Louie Shelton
- Engineer – Henry Lewie, Michael Bobak*, Paul Tregurtha, Ray Gerhardt
- Guitar, Fiddle, Vocals, Lyrics By – James Seals
- Keyboards – Larry Muhoberac
- Lyrics By – D. Crofts* (tracks: A5)
- Mandolin, Vocals – Dash Crofts
- Music By – Dash Crofts (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5), James Seals, B. Lightig* (tracks: A4), Vince Clark (tracks: B3)
- Percussion – Victor Feldman
- Producer – Louie Shelton
NotesRecorded at Morgan Studios in London and A&M Studios, Hollywood.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): (S39995)
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): (S39996)
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): BS 2568-A 39995-1B S 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): BS 2568-B 39996-1A S
|BS 2568||Seals & Crofts||Year Of Sunday (LP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2568||US||1971|
|K 46133||Seals & Crofts||Year Of Sunday (LP, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||K 46133||UK||1971|
|BS 2568||Seals & Crofts||Year Of Sunday (LP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2568||Canada||Unknown|
|BS 2568||Seals & Crofts||Year Of Sunday (LP, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2568||Canada||1971|
|BS 2568||Seals & Crofts||Year Of Sunday (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2568||US||1973|