- Title:Scenes From The Second Storey
- Style:Alternative Rock
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1894 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1843 megabytes
- Size WMA version1362 megabytes
- Formats:MOD ADX AA AU AC3 WMA APE
God Machine seemed to speak of the divine at work in the seeming madness of the world. 集 over 12 years ago 参照 Scenes From The Second Storey, CD, Album, fixcd 23, 517 156-2. One of the most powerful and moving rock/metal records ever done, period. Although you can still smell an influence of grunge (there was a hardly a way to get around in 1992), God Machine were onto something special here.
50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести. Микс – Unpacking The God Machine Scenes from The Second StoreyYouTube.
The God Machine-Scenes from the second storey. This is TGM's debut album,& what an excellent debut for a band. This album is a pure rock/goth crossover in my opinion,with heavy thundering bass and drums on the first couple of tracks which then mellows out a touch or two until you come accross the 6th track which is called 'home',which was the 1st single off the album. The rest of the album carries on in the same heavy/soft approach until the end of the album,which is a staggering 78 minutes long thereabouts
extreme music, экстремальная музыка, metal, металл, grindcore, грайндкор, grind, brutal, брутал, black metal, блэк металл, doom metal, дум металл, death metal, дет метал, folk metal, pagan metal, heavy metal, хэви металл, gothic metal, готика, металл альбомы, free music, бесплатная музыка, свободный обмен музыкой, новинки, раритеты, new and rare music, music discussions, discographies, band history, дискографии, истории групп, обсуждение музыки.
on this one site, at least. SpiritCrusher2 May 23rd 2018. It's All Over hits hard in the feels. Willie Moderator May 23rd 2018.
Scenes From The Second Storey, . /10 One Last Laugh In A Place of Dying, 6/10 Sophia: Fixed Water, 6/10 Sophia: The Infinite Circle, 5/10 May Queens: May Queens (2000), 4/10 Sophia: People Are Like Seasons (2004), 5/10 Sophia: Technology Won't Save Us (2007), 4/10. After God Machine and Sophia, guitarist Robin Proper-Sheppard formed the May Queens (Flower Shop, 2000). Their schizophrenic mini-album contains the two (wildly different) parts of Theme For The May Queens. Sophia's People Are Like Seasons (City Slang, 2004) is a rather conventional set of power-ballads and roots-rock (Another Trauma, Oh My Love, Holidays Are Nice, I Left You). The notable exception is the eight-minute Desert Song No 2, which sounds like a nostalgic tribute to God Machine.
00:05:25) The God Machine - Dream Machine. 2. (00:04:39) The God Machine - She Said. 3. (00:05:59) The God Machine - The Blind Man. 4. (00:02:39) The God Machine - I've Seen The Man. 5. (00:05:12) The God Machine - The Desert Song. 6. (00:05:20) The God Machine - Home. 7. (00:05:56) The God Machine - It's All Over. 8. (00:05:14) The God Machine - Temptation. 9. (00:05:09) The God Machine - Out. 10. (00:03:36) The God Machine - Ego. 12. (00:00:00) The God Machine - Purity. 1993-PolyGram, - . 0. 1993-PolyGram /scenes
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||The Blind Man|
|A4||I've Seen The Man|
|B1||The Desert Song
Vocals [Chant] – Katharine Gifford
Vocals – Voix De Bulgares, The*
|B3||It's All Over
Recorded By [With] – Roger Askew
Clarinet – Ian Bishop
Arranged By [Strings] – Robin Proper-SheppardCello – Anthony Pleeth, Christiane Van Der LeeConductor – Nick IngmanViola – Gavyn WrightViolin – Neil Filby
|D2||The Piano Song
Recorded By [With] – Roger Askew
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Published By – Fiction Songs Ltd.
- Recorded At – Blackwing Studios
- Recorded At – Maison Rouge
- Recorded At – Matrix Studios
- Recorded At – Joe's Garage, London
- Mixed At – Matrix Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Pressed By – SNA
- Bass – Jimmy Fernandez
- Drums, Piano – Ron Austin
- Engineer, Mixed By – Kenny Jones
- Management [Tour, With] – Donald Sharkey
- Management [Tour] – Phil Beaumont
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Producer – The God Machine
- Programmed By – Andy Montgomery
- Sleeve – Designland
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Fernandez*, Proper-Sheppard*, Austin*
- Vocals, Guitar – Robin Proper-Sheppard
- Words By – Proper-Sheppard*
NotesIssued with printed inner sleeves.
All songs recorded at Blackwing, Maison Rouge and Matrix Studios, London except track B3, "It's All Over", and track D2, "The Piano Song" recorded at Joe's Garage and track B4, "Temptation" as a live improvisation recorded in Room Three. Mixed at Matrix Studios. Mastered at The Townhouse.
℗ 1992 fiction records ltd. © 1992 fiction records ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by fiction records ltd and is exclusively licensed to polydor ltd (uk).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31451 71561 7
- Label Code: LC 6444
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Other (Distribution code): POL 281
- Other (Catalog LP1): 517 470-1
- Other (Catalog LP2): 517 471-1
- Matrix / Runout (A-side etchings): 517 470-1-A-1 TownHouse
- Matrix / Runout (B-side etchings): 517 470-1B-1 TownHouse
- Matrix / Runout (C-side etchings): 517 471-1 A-1 TownHouse
- Matrix / Runout (D-side etchings): 517 471-1 B-1 TownHouse
- Matrix / Runout (All sides, stamped): SNA logo
|fixcd 23, 517 156-2||The God Machine||Scenes From The Second Storey (CD, Album)||Fiction Records, Polydor||fixcd 23, 517 156-2||UK & Europe||1993|
|fixhc 23, 517 156-4||The God Machine||Scenes From The Second Storey (Cass, Album)||Fiction Records, Polydor||fixhc 23, 517 156-4||UK & Europe||1993|
|314 517 156-2||The God Machine||Scenes From The Second Storey (CD, Album)||Polygram||314 517 156-2||Canada||1992|
|314 517 156-4||The God Machine||Scenes From The Second Storey (Cass, Album, Promo, CrO)||Fiction Records, Polydor||314 517 156-4||US||1993|
|fixcd 23, 517 156-2||The God Machine||Scenes From The Second Storey (CD, Album, RE)||Fiction Records, Polydor||fixcd 23, 517 156-2||UK & Europe||2010|