Destination: Pinball EP by Astronaut & Eyes, released 08 September 2014 1. Pinball (The McMash Clan Remix) 2. Pinball (Skapes & Astronaut Remix) 3. Pinball (Bear Grillz Remix) 4. Pinball (Bluescreens Remix) 5. Pinball (Dubsidia Remix) 6. Pinball (Twine Remix) 7. Pinball (Original Mix). Jason Schafer Always loved Astronaut ever since their Remix of Zomboy's Here to Stay.
pinball machine database. Various Sound FX. Here is my collection of sounds i had recorded for visual pinball. For the most of them i used a Akg C414 or a Shure Sm57. Some recordings are doubled with a royer labs r121. Preamps are also different. I used a Focusrite Isa1, a Mindprint Envoice and a self made tube preamp. Also a Allen/Heath Gl2400 console for lowcuts and pre eq.
Pinball, Flipper, Petacos or Milloncete is a mechanical, electro-mechanical or electronic room set based on a spring-driven ball that runs on a board with various designs ornamented with various electronic components whose contact with the ball It gives a certain score to the player, the ball is re-projected inside the board by some paddles or flippers. It was a very popular youth game between the decades of 1960 and 1970 in taverns, clubs, ice cream parlors and in casinos in different parts of the world and today their machines are part of collectors of these salon games.
Pinball Wizard" is a song written by Pete Townshend and performed by the English rock band the Who, and featured on their 1969 rock opera album Tommy. The original recording was released as a single in 1969 and reached No. 4 in the UK charts and No. 19 on the . Despite the title, it has no musical connection to the Who's 1968 UK single "Dogs".
And I've run out of pale ale and I feel like I'm in jail And my music bores me once again And I've been on the pinball, and I no longer know it all And they say that you never know when you're insane. Got fleas in my bedroom, got flies in my bathroom And the cat just finished off the bread So I walk over Soho and I read about Monroe And I wonder was she really what they said.
MP3. 1. Track 01 - Pinball Dreams. 0 MB. 2. Track 02 - Pinball Dreams. 6 MB. 3. Track 03 - Pinball Dreams. 4. Track 04 - Pinball Dreams. 8 MB. 5. Track 05 - Pinball Dreams. 5 MB. 6. Track 06 - Pinball Dreams. 1 MB. 7. Track 07 - Pinball Dreams. 7 MB. 8. Track 08 - Pinball Dreams.
|A1||–Enon||Tilt You Up|
|A2||–The Goddamn Gentlemen||No Quarters|
|B1||–American Deathray*||Hi Score Queenie|
|B2||–Everyday Sinners*||Appetite For Pinball|
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing – U-53587M
- Recorded At – Studio 13, Portland, OR
- Published By – Red Tiger Music
- Bass – Harlin Bobo* (tracks: B1), James Winters (tracks: A2), John Fleming (tracks: B2)
- Bass, Voice – Toko Yasuda (tracks: A1)
- Drums – Jason Philips (tracks: B2), Kyle E. Huth (tracks: A2), Matt Schulz (tracks: A1), Richard Crook* (tracks: B1)
- Guitar – Marcus Herring* (tracks: B2)
- Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – David Rives (tracks: A2)
- Guitar, Organ – Jason Fleming (tracks: A2)
- Guitar, Vocals – Nicholas D. Ray* (tracks: B1)
- Organ – Brendan Lee* (tracks: B1)
- Performer – The Rayettes (tracks: B1)
- Recorded By, Mastered By – Pat Kearns (tracks: A2)
- Sampler [Samples] – Rick Lee (tracks: A1)
- Sampler [Samples], Vocals – John Schmersal (tracks: A1)
- Saxophone – Crepe Suzette* (tracks: B1)
- Vocals, Guitar – Josh May (tracks: B2), Mark Gastar (tracks: A2)
NotesWas included with issue #21 of the magazine Multiball (48 pgs.)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: U-53587M