Sooner or Later" is a song recorded by the American singer Madonna from her soundtrack album I'm Breathless. Written by American composer Stephen Sondheim and produced by Madonna and Bill Bottrell, the song was used in the parent film, Dick Tracy. Sooner or Later" was composed to evoke the theatrical nature and style of the film. A 1930s-style jazz ballad with piano, drum, double bass, and horns, the track conjures up the atmosphere of a smoky nightclub.
Sooner or Later (Rex Smith album). Sooner or Later is the third studio album by American singer-actor Rex Smith, released in 1979 by Columbia Records, and it also serves as a soundtrack album to the 1979 made-for-television film Sooner or Later, starring Smith and Denise Miller.
Sooner Or Later is the second track from Madonna’s movie soundtrack inspired album I’m Breathless. It won the Academy Award for Best Original Song in 1991, with Madonna also performing the track at the ceremony. Sooner or Later" Track Info.
Blues Rock John Hammond. 1. Crosscut Saw (R. G. Ford). 2. How Many More Years (Chester Burnett). 3. Sooner Or Later (Jimmy McCracklin). 4. Shake Your Money Maker ( E. James). 5. Sugar Mama (John Lee Hooker). 9. That's Alright (Jimmie Rod(!)gers). 10. Don't Start Me Talking (Sonny Boy Williamson).
Hard Rock Cozy Powell. Liste der Bands Hard Rock Cozy Powell Sooner or Later. Bearbeite die Lyrics. Band Name Cozy Powell. Musik GenreHard Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0. 633 Squadron Octopuss - The Big Country. 6. Formula One. 7. Hot Rock.
Sooner or Later" is a song by Madonna from her second sound track album I'm Breathless for the movie Dick Tracy. The song is a 1930s jazz ballad with comping piano, brushed drum sounds, double bass and horns. Conjuring the atmosphere of a smoky nightclub, the song finds Madonna in her lowest range as the melody shifts continuously.
Catch the Beat - Don Ray Mad, The Uncle Earl. R U Ready - DJ N-Joy, The Uncle Earl.
Singer Rex Smith came to the fame as the heartthrob lead of the 1979 NBC-TV movie Sooner or Later. His same-named LP is basically a soundtrack album featuring the pop/rock songs he performed in the movie. The Bobby Hart/Stephen Lawrence ballad "You Take My Breath Away" was issued as a single. It went gold, reaching number ten on the pop charts in the summer of 1979.
Reply Notify me Helpful.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Sooner Or Later|
Bass – Russ "The Phantom" Seegar
|B1||Is This Really Tahiti
Bass – Ronnie Love Drums – Joey Piazza*Marimba – Jack FalcoPercussion – John Morina
Saxophone [Sax Section] – Gary Brooks
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pleasure-Lust Records
- Copyright (c) – Pleasure-Lust Records
- Produced For – Pleasure-Lust Records
- Recorded At – New Wave Recording, Garden City NY
- Mixed At – New Wave Recording, Garden City NY
- Mastered At – RCA Studios, New York
- Published By – Pleasure-Lust Music
- Backing Vocals – Carol Mancuso (tracks: A2, A4, B3), Jan Taylor  (tracks: B1, B2), Shirley Hairston (tracks: A1, A3, B2), Toni Washington (tracks: A2, A4, B3)
- Bass – John Cotsonas (tracks: A1, B2), Vonnie Hudson (tracks: A2, A4, B3)
- Drums – Roger Murdock (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B3)
- Engineer, Engineer [Mixing] – Mike Bona
- Keyboards – Gene Gaynor (tracks: A1 to A2, A4, B1, B3)
- Lead Vocals, Written-By, Guitar, Producer, Engineer [Mixing] – Don Gaynor
- Mastered By – Mike Posner
- Organ – "Roast Beef" Joe Samuels (tracks: A3, B2)
- Percussion – Jack Falco (tracks: A2, B2)
- Producer [Associate] – Gene Gaynor
- Tenor Saxophone – Richie Cannata (tracks: A4, B1)
NotesPLEASURE-LUST INDUSTRIES, 89 BROWERS LANE, ROSLYN HEIGHTS, NEW YORK 11577.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI